Friday 15 May 2020

Tim's Serial Monitor



Some times I didn't want to load up the Arduino IDE or MS Visual Studio to view the output from one of my Arduino projects.
So I made this little Serial monitor to view the data.


I original wrote it to test and program my Bluetooth devices.
Its very handy for sending/testing commands to my Bluetooth controlled projects
(It cant handle very fast data, I'm no pro at programming, I need to learn a little more for it to cope with very fast data.)

If you want to know more. ask. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Time,
    I found your PCA9865 Applet searching for servo controller . Very cool. And now this one; the serial plotter.
    I have a question about it ; can it process data from MPU6050 sensor module-- an integrated 6-axis Motion tracking device?
    Happy holiday and New year
    Shai

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Tim, spell check mishap..........

    ReplyDelete